Technical Security VA PT
About Technical Security, VA PT
Technical Security assessments, including Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and Penetration Testing (PT), are commonly used by organizations to assess the security of their IT systems, infrastructure, and services. VA involves automated tools and techniques to scan for known vulnerabilities in software, operating systems, and network devices. At the same time, PT is a simulated attack on an organization’s IT systems to identify vulnerabilities that attackers could exploit.
Both assessments are crucial for organizations that want to protect their IT systems and infrastructure from cyber-attacks, prevent data breaches, and ensure regulatory compliance. Technical Security assessments help organizations identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in their security controls, providing recommendations on addressing them and improving security controls to prevent future exploitation. They can also help organizations comply with industry standards, regulations, and best practices for cybersecurity, improving their overall security.
Does your company need it?
All companies that use IT systems, infrastructure, and services need Technical Security, VA, and PT to ensure the security of their digital assets. This includes companies of all sizes and industries, from small startups to large corporations, in finance, healthcare, education, government, and more sectors. Any organization that stores or processes sensitive data or uses IT systems and services to conduct business needs to regularly perform Technical Security assessments to identify and address vulnerabilities and prevent cyber-attacks.
How can Univate help?
At Univate Support, we offer comprehensive assistance to ensure your operations comply with Technical Security and VA PT requirements. Our services include training, documentation, and implementing policies, procedures, processes, templates, checklists, guidelines, and other necessary controls. We provide end-to-end support until your organization completes a compliance audit, meeting all control requirements.
Our Implementation Approach:
Univate uses a 5-phase approach for GAP analysis, risk assessment, and implementation support.
Salient features of our engagement approach are:
- Unique and Proven engagement approach
- End-to-end documentation
- Training on the control implementation and sustenance.
- Complex client implementation experience in different countries
- Cost arbitrage
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of sustenance
- Reduce cycle time of end-to-end implementation process
- Our unique automation tool automates managing the system
Our assessment and implementation support methodology addresses the critical areas like:
- Conduct a Gap Assessment of the existing controls.
- Assess risks and opportunities.
- Define, review and update Policies, procedures, processes, templates, guidelines, and checklists.
- Active support for effective implementation of controls
- Internal audit for compliance
- Corrective and remediation/ preventive actions
- Conduct/support the final compliance audit process
- Improved security
- Enhanced compliance
- Cost efficiency
- Improved incident response
- Increased customer trust