About CMMI Dev
The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a tool that enables organizations to optimize process improvement, fostering a productive and efficient culture that minimizes software, product, and service development risks. CMMI’s main objective is to create “reliable environments where products, services, and departments are proactive, efficient, and productive.
Organizations are building increasingly complex products and services in today’s high-technology business landscape. Consequently, managing and controlling the product development lifecycle has become more challenging, leading to cost overruns, defects impacting quality and customer expectations, and missed deadlines due to re-work.
CMMI Development is an integrated set of best practices that enhances an organization’s capability to develop quality products and services that meet customer and end-user needs.
Does your company need it?
CMMI Dev is a process improvement framework companies use to improve an organization’s software development processes, increase efficiency, and reduce costs.
However, some industries or customers may require or prefer CMMI certifications as a condition for doing business. Large enterprise-level clients or organizations in safety-critical sectors such as healthcare, finance, or automotive prefer to work with CMMI-certified companies to ensure the quality and reliability of their software. Government agencies, particularly those in the defense and aerospace sectors, require CMMI certifications as a prerequisite for working on their projects.
How can Univate help?
At Univate Solutions, we offer comprehensive assistance to ensure your operations comply with CMMI Dev requirements. Our services include training, documentation, and implementing policies, procedures, processes, templates, checklists, guidelines, and other necessary controls. We provide end-to-end support until your organization completes a compliance audit, meeting all control requirements.
Our Implementation Approach:
Univate uses a 5-phase approach for GAP analysis, risk assessment, and implementation support.
Salient features of our engagement approach are:
- Unique and Proven engagement approach
- End-to-end documentation
- Training on the control implementation and sustenance.
- Complex client implementation experience in different countries
- Cost arbitrage
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of sustenance
- Reduce cycle time of end-to-end implementation process
- Our unique automation tool automates managing the system
Our assessment and implementation support methodology addresses the key areas like:
- Conduct a Gap Assessment of the existing controls.
- Assess risks and opportunities.
- Define, review and update Policies, procedures, processes, templates, guidelines, and checklists.
- Active support for effective implementation of controls
- Internal Audit for compliance
- Corrective and Remediation/ Preventive actions
- Conduct/Support the final compliance audit process
- Improved Process Efficiency
- Consistent Quality
- Better Project Management
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Greater Employee Engagement
- Gain Organizational agility