ISO 27001:2022 Certification India
About ISO 27001:2022 Certification (Information Security Management System)
The ISO 27001:2022 Certification standard defines an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that provides a formal framework for organizations to identify, design, and implement information security controls to ensure their information assets’ confidentiality, integrity, and availability. The processes within the ISMS address people, organizational, technological, and physical aspects of security, with a total of 93 controls.
ISO 27001 Certification helps organizations identify security requirements, fulfill objectives, and economically manage security risks. The standard also ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations and provides a means to measure the status of information security management activities. ISO 27001 Certification in India can communicate information security policies, directives, standards, and procedures to other organizations and customers.
The latest version of ISO 27001 (2022) Certification includes new controls such as threat intelligence, information security for cloud services, and ICT readiness for business continuity. These controls are categorized by their control type, information security properties, cyber security concepts, operational capabilities, and security domains.
ISO 27001 certification validates an organization’s capabilities in developing and maintaining a security system capable of managing security risks and ensuring business continuity in adverse circumstances. Implementing ISO 27001 Certification in India allows organizations to manage their information security processes in a structured manner and customize their ISMS to their business needs. The standard applies to all organizations, including businesses, government agencies, and non-profit groups.
Does Your Company Need ISO 27001 Certification?
Regardless of the type of business, your organization must implement ISO 27001 certification controls to safeguard and manage information assets related to your business, clients, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. This ISO 27001 certification is a mandatory requirement to protect and ensure the availability of data.
How can Univate help?
At Univate Support, we offer comprehensive assistance to ensure your operations comply with ISO 27001 certification requirements. Our services include training, documentation, and implementing policies, procedures, processes, templates, checklists, guidelines, and other necessary controls for the ISO 270001 certification in standards India. We provide end-to-end ISO 270001 certification support until your organization completes a compliance audit, meeting all control requirements.
Our Implementation Approach:
Univate uses a 5-phase approach for GAP analysis, risk assessment, and implementation support.
Salient features of our engagement approach are:
- Unique and Proven engagement approach
- End-to-end documentation
- Training on the control implementation and sustenance.
- Complex client implementation experience in different countries
- Cost arbitrage
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of sustenance
- Reduce cycle time of end-to-end implementation process
- Our unique automation tool automates managing the system
Our assessment and implementation support methodology addresses the key areas like:
- Conduct a Gap Assessment of the existing controls.
- Assess risks and opportunities.
- Define, review and update Policies, procedures, processes, templates, guidelines, and checklists.
- Active support for effective implementation of controls
- Internal audit for compliance
- Corrective and Remediation/ Preventive actions
- Conduct/Support the final compliance audit process
ISO 27001 Certification Implementation Benefits:
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information
- Improved customer and business partner confidence
- Increased business resilience
- Alignment with customer requirements
- Improved management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies
- Improved internal or external stakeholder and customer/consumer/beneficiary confidence
- Ability to demonstrate due diligence to relevant authorities concerning law and regulations
- Reduced regulation costs
Implementing the ISO 27001 certification standards will give numerous benefits for your business in India. Explore ISO 27001 certification cost, requirements and hassle free implementation process at Univate Solutions, your one stop choice for ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001 and other ISO certification services in India.