About GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Univate offers GDPR consultation and certification services to help companies comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is a crucial regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for EU and European Economic Area (EEA) data subjects, and non-compliance can result in substantial fines.
GDPR requires companies to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens by managing the following in their organizations:
- Lawful, fair and transparent processing
- Limitation of purpose, data and storage
- Data subject rights
- Consent Management
- Personal data breaches
- Privacy by design
- Data protection Impact assessment
- Data transfers
- Data protection officer
- Awareness and training
Does your company need it?
If your company is processing personal data, personally identified information or sensitive personal data of EU citizens or any person working in the EU on a long-term work permit, you must comply with applicable clauses of the regulation as a Controller or Processor.
How can Univate help?
Our team at Univate can help you set up and operationalize policy, procedure, controls, processes, documentation, and necessary technical controls to be fully compliant with GDPR requirements, including Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), application controls, setting up a DPO office, and mandatory data breach reporting processes. Let us guide you toward GDPR compliance and ensure the protection of personal data and the privacy of EU citizens.
Why Univate? How we stand out?
Univate has been involved several organisations in different industry segments across the world in the GDPR implementation and compliance initiatives since GDPR rolled out in 2018. Univate have unique approach to ensure that all organizational business functions and processes (Products, Services, client facing activities, internal operations, cloud instances) are GDPR compliant. Univate would advise, support documentation and implementation and ensure that all the appropriate technical and organizational Controls/Safeguards are in place as per GDPR requirements.
With more than 30 implementations over last 4 years, Univate has plenty of experience and expertise to take your organization through the implementation and compliance audit.
- Unique and Proven engagement approach
- End to end documentation
- Training on the GDPR details and impact on organisation and we provide training materials and handholding
- Complex client implementation experience in different countries
- Cost arbitrage
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of sustenance
- Our unique automation tool automates managing the GDPR controls
- Our compliance framework generates the Compliance scorecard time to time.
We provide Data Protection assessments, GDPR reviews and gap assessments to help companies adopt and implement the new GDPR regulations.
Our assessment and implementation support methodology addresses the key areas like:
- GAP analysis report with Remediation action with recommendations.
- Practical Road Map for design, rollout and institutionalisation of recommended controls
- Training, course materials and certificates to participants
- Identified Roles and responsibilities wrt. GDPR compliance requirements.
- conducting Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA),
- Data Protection Policy, Procedure, Manual, Work instruction documentation
- Recommendation of best practices for Data protection by design
- Framework for Internal Audits and Audit Reports for PDPL, DPL & GDPR Compliance
- DPO office roles and responsibility establishment
- Support remediation of Governance controls and Recommendation and Oversight for all technical control implementation
- Final assessment and ensuring formal closure of all GAPs, Action items and FINAL COMPLIANCE SCORE CARD Ratings
- Management status report for PDPL, DPL & GDPR initiative.
- Transition document/ kit for Data protection officer
Benefits of being GDPR compliant
- Higher credibility and trust with business partners
- Better understanding and management of personal data
- Easier business process automation
- Strong brand reputation
- Minimize legal risks
- Transparency with customers