About ISR (Information Security Regulation)
ISR (Information Security Regulation) aims to maintain a suitable level of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information within Dubai Government Entities. The framework is technology-neutral and does not involve any technological implementation. Its purpose is to provide a standardized approach to all Dubai Government Entities to ensure the continuity of critical business processes and minimize information security risks and damages by preventing or minimizing information security incidents.
The Information Security Regulation aims to achieve the following goals:
- Establish a government-wide regulatory approach to information security.
- Provide high-level mechanisms that assist in identifying and preventing information security compromises from protecting the reputation of Dubai Government Entities.
- Identify the responsibilities necessary for maintaining good information security practices.
The regulation is structured into domains, mail controls, and sub-controls.
Does your company need it?
ISR is applicable if the Dubai, UAE government owns your entity.
How can Univate help?
At Univate Support, we offer comprehensive assistance to ensure your operations comply with CMMI SVC requirements. Our services include training, documentation, and implementing policies, procedures, processes, templates, checklists, guidelines, and other necessary controls. We provide end-to-end support until your organization completes a compliance audit, meeting all control requirements.
Why Univate? How we stand out?
Univate has plenty of experience and expertise to take your organization through the implementation and compliance audits and reap the benefits of an effective Information Management System for ISR.
Univate has deep understanding of ISR requirements and have unique approach to ensure that all components work seamlessly together to give the best possible outcome.
Salient features of our engagement approach are:
- Unique and Proven engagement approach
- End to end documentation
- Training on the model and we provide training materials and handholding
- Complex client implementation experience in different countries
- Cost arbitrage
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of sustenance
- Reduce cycle time of end to end implementation process
- Our unique automation tool automates managing the system
Our assessment and implementation support methodology addresses the key areas like:
- Conduct a Gap Assessment of the existing ISMS.
- Provide management system training.
- Assess risk and opportunities.
- Define, review and update Policies, procedures, process, templates, guidelines, checklists & KPIs.
- Active support for effective implementation of controls.
- Internal Audit for ISR.
- Corrective and Remediation/ Preventive actions for Management System (ISR) as result of the Internal Audit.
- Support external audits and conduct CAPA.
- Annual maintenance of the management systems.
- Improved Information Security
- Continuity of Critical Business Processes
- Minimization of Information Security Risks and Damages
- Regulatory Compliance